Aadhar Card or Aadhar Number or UID Number: – All these number or documents are same and issued by unique identification authority which is a part of Indian government. It is world’s most advanced government ID and it is started in 2010. Now a day’s nearly 99% Indian has aadhar card.
Indian government had failed in keeping uniqueness of old ID cards so it was looking for some new identity cards which is more secure and no one try to make duplicate of that card. So in 2010, government has started making new identity card which has address, iris scan and finger prints. These things happed due to IT infrastructure and now a day 1.3 billion people data are stored in one place with all these information. Aadhar ID is created in such a way that no one can alter and make duplicate or hide their identity from government.
Goal of Aadhar Card
- UIDAI is giving a unique identification number or Unique ID to each Indians.
- It is secure, non duplicable and unique for each Indian.
- It is easy for government so that they can make policy according to that.
- Now each thing is connected with aadhar number and government will track in any financial transaction as well as other in few seconds.
- Many international organisations praised for this step and working together so that government will become more transparent and sufficient.
Various Aadhar Services Offered by UIDAI Online
[maxbutton id=”1″] [maxbutton id=”2″]
Head and Regional Office of UIDAI
Aadhar Head office, New Delhi
UIDAI Regional Office, Bengaluru
UIDAI Technology Centre, Bengaluru
UIDAI Regional Office, Chandigarh
UIDAI Regional Office, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
UIDAI Regional Office, Guwahati
UIDAI Regional Office, Hyderabad
UIDAI Regional Office, Lucknow