Aadhar Card Contains lot of personal and general information and together all these information makes a perfect identity cards. A aadhar card contains information like address, name, email, mobile number, finger prints and iris scan and based on all these information government make a unique identification number which is aadhar number. People apply through the aadhar centre and they got through the postal mail or they can download from UIDAI website but no one verify that is your aadhar number, email and number working and registered with UIDAI or not? So in this article you will learn about how to verify aadhar number, email ID and mobile number.
Why Email, Mobile No and Aaadhar Number Verification required?
Many people has question in mind that what is requirements of verifying aadhar details like email, mobile no and aadhar number if people all ready got in aadhar card. It is necessary today’s scenario and the details of that are given.
- It is necessary that details printed in aadhar card are same as it stored in the UIDAI database.
- Some time it may mismatch but it is rare because UIDAI official are perfect in data collection and updating
- If you got aadhar card first time then you must verify necessary details like email, mobile number and aadhar number.
- Aadhar Card Verification will give you surety that your details are present in UIDA database and no other person will miss use that.
- After verification you can use it in any place without any fear and government will also assure about your details.
Online Aadhar Card Verification Process
UIDAI has recently published self aadhar verification system on official website but question is how people will do aadhar verification process. As you know that before this online aadhar verification portal, people did from aadhar Kendra.
You will learn information like email, number and aadhar verification process in following section.
So stay tune to read the aadhar card email, mobile number and aadhar number verification process.
Aadhar Number Verification Process – Verify Aadhar Number Online
When you got aadhar first time or get after the updating of aadhar details in both the cases you must verify your aadhar number before using that. The process of verifying aadhar number is very easy and that is as follows.
- First you have to visits the official site or click on the given link
- In your screen, you are looking a section which is ask for aadhar number
- Enter aadhar number which you got in aadhar card
- Click to get one time password on your registered mobile number
- Enter the one time password and click on verify
- If your aadhar is deactivated then it will not send otp and show “your aadhr is deactivated”
- If verifications is successful after that you are free to use in anywhere in india.
Aadhar Email Verification Process – Verify Email of your Aadhar Card
Many of you can say that what is purpose behind the verifying of email so let me tell the purpose of verifying of email address. People use aadhar card for various private as well as government works and some government organisation use email address for communication purpose or for sending information regarding the company due to that it is useful to verify email address.
Steps of verifying aadhar card email address through the UIDAI website.
- Click on this links for verifying aadhar card email address
- Now you will get a page in which it asked for email address
- So enter the same email address which you have given in aadhar card application form
- Now enter the OTP which you will get on your mobile number
- After that click on verify button and verify email address
- So this way you can verify your email address
Aadhar Phone Number Verification Process – Verify Mobile Number
We are living in a era in which technology is moving towers laptop to mobile so it is necessary for all human being that we should keep update itself. Now a day we all have seen that Indian Government is trying to attach each and every thing with mobile number. Each of you, who has aadhar card they must verify your aadhar number with aadhar registered mobile number.
Steps to verify mobile number with aadhar website is –
- You should click on this link for the mobile verification
- Now enter the mobile number on the web page in the section in which it asked for mobile number
- After that enter otp which you will get on registered mobile number
- Now you should click on verify tab to verify your mobile number
- These simple steps will help you in verifying aadhar registered mobile number
What you do after falling to verify aadhar email or mobile or aadhar?
Yes, It is right question so what is the solution for that. Here, we are giving details solution if you unable to verify any information of aadhar card.
You can change any aadhar details if that is not according to your original data and the best way to update information is aadhar self service update portal which free of cost online platform and anyone can do without investing much time.
If anyone feels difficulty while doing work online then they can update addhar card off line or through the aadhar Kendra.
After updating aadhar card you can again verify your aadhar details through the above given steps and if you feel any difficulty in that then you can comment in below section.