Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique identity number issued in favor of all Indian residents by the Indian government. It can be used by all Indian residents depended on their demographic and biometric data. It is world’s largest biometric ID system, recruited more than 1.133 billion people as of 31 March 2017. In other words, UIDAI project was established with the purpose to issue Unique Identification numbers, titled as ‘Aadhaar’ to all the people living in India. The main objective behind creating this system is to eliminate fake and duplicate identities and get the authentic results in a cost-effective way.
Now a day, it has become an imperative document as it can be used for any identification. In a case, you want a passport, you will get it earlier if you have Aadhar card. In other circumstances, if you are willing to buy a good, you can show it as your identity.
I hope almost all of you already issued the Aadhar cards and using it. But in a case, if you can’t get your Aadhar card, though you have issued, then please, don’t be nervous and let’s see the below article assembled for all of you.
E-aadhar card download online, Check Procedures and Steps
It’s my pleasure to share information with you regarding the downloading of E-Aadhar card by using an enrolment number after the checking aadhar card status. There are so many reasons available for downloading E-Aadhar card without paying anything at SSUP Portal. In other words, it’s a great facility provided by the Indian government for Indian people who haven’t yet received their Aadhar card at their home. In this case, you are supposed to get your Aadhar card by downloading the PDF file.
Steps to download Aadhar card by enrollment number
Again, I am saying no cash transaction takes place while downloading the Aadhar card by using the enrollment number. You simply need to know your enrollment number issued at the time of Aadhar card registration and not more. Now follow the below-written steps to get your Aadhar card on your hands:
- Please open the official website http://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in/ issued by the Indian government.
- Now click on the enrollment option showing on the dialog box on your screen.
- Fill up all the valid details such as your full name, enrollment number, pin code, and other.
- Enter the same image text in the space available.
- Click on one time password (OTP) button shown below the text. Now please wait for a second.
- Enter the OTP displayed on your mobile screen and confidently click Validate and download button.
Download Aadhar card by Name or DOB
If you have Aadhar enrolment slip, then you can easily download your Aadhar card. It is a slip given to you at the time when you filled up your form having information such as name, age, mobile number address, date of birth and more. Now follow the following steps to get your Aadhar card in your hands:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI i.e. https://resident.uidai.net.in
- Now you can see a form which has options like name, address, enrolment number, date of birth and more. Please correctly fill all the information that had filled in your enrolment form.
- Then, send this form to UIDAI
- After this, you will get One Time Password on your registered mobile number. Please fill this 6 digits number to the required space.
- Now you will be able to download your Aadhar card in PDF form.
It should be noted that while downloading in your PDF format, you will be supposed to ask your password. Dear, please don’t be confused. Just add your pin code as your password and enjoying your downloading.
If you don’t have Aadhar enrolment slip, then don’t be panic. The UIDAI has made a solution for those people who have lost their enrolment slips. Those people have to carry two things for downloading their Aadhar card by name and Date of birth i.e.
- Aadhar card number
- Registered mobile number
After getting these above-mentioned things, just follow the following steps:
- Open the official website https://resident.uidai.net.in
- Now choose the option named as Aadhar from the given dialog box
- Then fill up all the options available like your name, pin code, and more
- Now carefully fill up the image text. In a case, not filled properly, you are supposed to carry forward.
- Press the button Get One Time password.
- Enter OTP or One Time Password shown on your registered mobile number.
- Last, press Validate and download button.
Congrats, you are successful download your Aadhar card by name and date of birth.
Now you are ready to download your Aadhar card by using your enrollment number. It should be noted that only you can open the PDF file of your Aadhar card because it contains a password which is only known by you.
This is all about downloading of the Aadhar card by using your enrolment number. I hope you can easily understand and do the above procedure. If still, you find yourself unable to download your Aadhar card, then please, feel free to ask in a comment box given below. And if you like this article, then please, don’t forget to share it to your friends and relatives by using the social media.